Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your Fantasy?

Ok, weird post title I know...sorry.


But seriously. Brian introduced me to this song yesterday and it was really good and thought-provoking.


What do you fantasize about? What do you long for? What do you dream about? In the end, is what you long for, dream about, fantasize over going to be something that lasts or really have meaning?
Take a listen and enjoy. Comment if you'd like.

(This is not an endorsement of the video...just listen to the words, you don't even have to watch the video...i didn't watch the whole thing, just listened.)



2 Timothy 4:8--Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Matthew 6:33--But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

4 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

good song with a great message. really makes you think, Lorelei was dancing along to the beat. We'll see you and Brian bright and early on Sunday, supposed to be in the teens...sounds like long john day to me

Becky said...

WOW, what little type you used. I've enjoyed this song for a while. Listened to it on repeat on the flight back from TX.

Debbie said...

Yeah, sorry for the small font...i'm bad at posting.

It's a great song. Kyla, I'm glad Lorelei enjoyed it :) I can just see her bouncing around to it :)

Katie said...

Debbie - glad you found our blog! Now, I found yours too! Woohoo!