Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Who’s Who?

After an almost 2 year hiatus (think, September 2009) the Friday Who’s Who has returned!  And what better way to kick off my little game again than a blast from the past?!  You think you’re good?  You have two chances to test your skills.

Leave your guess as to who’s who in the comments.  =)  I admit I had a hard time figuring these out myself!

bald babies
Indeed we were bald until we were about two.  In fact, this picture makes me think of aliens.

bath time
Thank you butterflies for making this picture PG-rated :o)  We used to love bath time!

Good Luck!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh man, i'm going to guess you on the left on the top one, and you hmm, in the middle eating the shampoo in the bottom one.

Vanessa Washburn said...

I hve no chance of guessing (ok I have a 50/50 chance but oh well) You guys were super cute. And the butterflies remind me of the old Disney video for zip-a-de-do-da, they make for a funny censoring bar.

beth.horstick said...

I'm gonna say Debbie on the right and Becky on the left in the top pic...and then reverse of that in the bottom pic ???

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Wow this is way tough. I'm going to guess Debbie on the right in the top pic and Debbie on the left in the bottom pic.

Tricia F said...

I think Debs on the right in both pics. ??

Becky said...

Wow, blast from the past :)we were so cute ;) hahaha.