Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Durham Bulls

Earlier this month we got to enjoy a Durham Bulls baseball game with several of my coworkers.  It was a lot of fun.  The game was looooong and the Bulls finally pulled out a win in the bottom of the 11th inning!  Brian and I left after the bottom of the 10th because it was getting late. 

I remember going through a torrential downpour on the way home and we got to see some incredible lightning.  That’s one of my all time favorite things, lightning storms in the summer! 

Anyway, here are some pics from the game :)

brian & mecatherine & ben
Brian & Me                                                                                                     Catherine & Ben

trey & crystal
Crystal & Trey

brooke, jennifer & bernie 
Brooke, her friend & Bernie.  What’s funny in this picture are the three guys in the back.  The guy on the far right totally ducked behind Bernie’s head! And boy do they look thrilled to be at the game? Haha!

crystal, nancy & brookehamlet
Crystal, Nancy (the boss!) & Brooke (her daughter)                HAMLET!—he didn’t really get to come, but he’s too cute not to put in the post!

the fieldthe girls
Steeeeeriiiiiiiike.  Oops.  Go Bulls!                                                                          Lovely Ladies

1 comment:

Brian said...

I agree about lightening storms in the summer! Those guys behind us were funny to listen to. They reminded me of the guys from the state game behind us. We like to sit in front of chatty sports fans I guess. Makes me think of Jack :)