Monday, April 11, 2011

Banged Up

And I wonder why my legs look like they do after mountain biking!  This is kind of long but I laughed almost all the way through it.  Oh, and what’s with the spectators?!  1) No way would I sit/stand/lay that close to where people are flying off their bikes, and 2) why don’t they get out of the way of oncoming, out of control racers?!  HA!

BUCS 2011 X.C Carnage! from Joe Bowman on Vimeo.

In case you were wondering, no, I don’t attempt things like this. Yet.

It is amazing how resilient the human body is.  I shake my head in amazement after watching something like this.

2 comments:

Brian said...

soo funny....I love the guy going over the handlebars at first

Zack said...

1:18 and 1:42 made me laugh out loud.

Most of these guys just need to keep their feet on the pedals and take it easy on the front brakes.