Tuesday, December 14, 2010

hehe, I like.

Brian will probably think I'm a nut for wanting these. And really, I don't want them. But I think they're fun! Now that I have a smart phone (thanks, work!) and it's cold out, I do find that trying to even answer a call is difficult with gloves on. You have to slide the bar across to answer the phone; not possible with slick cloth covering your fingers. Anyway, these seem like such a good idea!Stole this picture from here well really here (and you can read more about them, scroll down).

Luke 2:11-Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord!

11 Days to Christmas!

2 comments:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Yeah I got a pair of gloves where it's like a mitten over gloves with the finger-tips missing, so I can pull off the mitten part to answer my phone. Those gloves are cute. :)

Tricia F said...

That really is smart!