Friday, November 18, 2011

Schlumpy

Feeling schlumpy today.  Yes, I think I just made up that word.  I'm realizing what horrible posture I have at work.  I think it's due to the fact that I have to sit sideways to type on my keyboard.   I woke up this morning and both elbows ached horribly.  I'm not even 30 and yet today I felt old beyond my years.  I'm not ready for old age, achy joints, arthritis, slumped shoulders.
 
via

In fact, I VOW, right now, to consider my posture every day (or as often as I remember, which hopefully is frequently).  Make steps to be positioned better at my work space in order to promote a straight back, straight wrists and elbows.  Walk, sit and stand confidently--which should equal more correctly postured. 
via
So anyway, this is a quick reminder to myself.  This way it doesn't get lost in the jumble of other thoughts that tumble through my mind. 

No comments: