Monday, August 8, 2011

Friday Who's Who-Answer

Congratulations to everyone, but CJ...

Debbie is on the left, Becky is on the right! 

A few observations:
  • I look ridiculous and very "goody-goody"
  • Becky has her typical "evil face" on
  • Becky is thinking, this is stupid, I don't want to pose for this picture
  • I'm thinking, ooh, I'm an angel, I'll do just what I'm told
  • What was my mom thinking with these dresses??!!  Yikes
  • I bet the dresses were great for spinning! (girls you know what i'm talking about)
  • I like our ruffle socks
  • I remember loving the frilly headband
  • Is anyone else diggin the awesome 80's wallpaper in the background?
  • My mom was the artist that made the two wooden art pieces on the walls
  • We had those table and chairs until I was out of college...and they were a garage sale fine to begin with!
I'll try to get another picture posted next week!

2 comments:

Kyla Marks said...

I love your thoughts! I totally knew it was Becky by her face, I don't call it evil...just the Becky face. You two are the best!

cjdavis said...

Everyone is wrong and I'm the only one that is right because I was doing it from the perspective of the girls!